Want to work with us?
Looking to take your career up a notch, and join an exciting, growing company? Then One Stop Motorshop is for you!
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team! Make the right move – grow your career with us!
Want to join our team? See below for Career openings with One Stop Motorshop
Current Positions Available: 1
Car Parts Advisor
Full Job Description
Due to our continued expansion we need a Car Parts Advisor in our Letterkenny store.
As a Car Parts Advisor you will be getting involved in all areas of the branch and its operation. Primarily however, your role will revolve around dealing with a variety of customers, both trade and retail across a range of enquiries that they may make, both face to face and over the phone.
To Supply customers with parts promptly, ensuring all parts are supplied and invoiced correctly. Liaise with public over the counter and telephone. To work within a team and communicate with other team members. Ability to work in a busy environment with significant footfall
- Good technical and practical knowledge of vehicle components
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Good computer skills for using electronic catalogue and invoicing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Punctual, honest and reliable
- Previous experience in automotive sales environment or as a motor mechanic
- Previous experience working with MAM Autopart and Autocat Software
- Experience in either of these roles will be a distinct advantage
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (5 days)
Working between the hours of 09.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and 09.00 and 17.00 Saturday.
Salary: Negotiable, based on your level of experience.
- Generous Employee Discount
- On-Site Parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
Work Location: Letterkenny
Apply with your cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position to: email@example.com Job Ref: One_LKParts
Or via Indeed here
If you have experience either professionally or as a DIY enthusiast in the car/motor world please let us know if your cover letter why you would be a suitable candidate for the role. Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Ref No for the job.