Laser AF/Metric Combination Spanner Set 32pc
Combination Spanner Set 32pc
A comprehensive combination spanner set in metric and imperial (AF) sizes, in both regular and stubby lengths. The spanners are manufactured from chrome vanadium and have a mirror polished finish. They are supplied in an EVA foam tray, designed to fit roll cab drawers, keeping the tools clean, tidy and ready for use. The 32 piece set is a great tool kit for the home mechanic since it contains a useful selection of the most popular metric and imperial sizes, covering the most common applications in the workshop.
- Metric standard sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19mm; stubby sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 15mm.
- Imperial (AF) standard sizes: 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 13/16″, 7/8″; stubby sizes: 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″.
- Bi-Hex (12pt) profile with 15° offset head for improved access. Stubby sizes allow easier operation in restricted access applications.
- Manufactured from chrome vanadium in a fully polished finish and presented in an EVA foam tool organizer tray (380mm x 285mm).
- Laser Tools offers a full range of combination spanners from miniature 3.2mm up to heavy duty 105mm in both sets & as individual spanners.
|Browse by Category|
Hand Tools, Spanners