Easy fluid replacement system using air pressure from the spare wheel to bleed brake and clutch hydraulics. Safe to use, the one-way flow mechanism and airtight seal on the reservoir ensures fast fluid replacement with no contamination. There is no need for pedal pumping which avoids the risk of damaging the master cylinder seal. The versatile kit includes four screw caps (25, 27, 44-45, 46mm) and three hoses, making it easy to connect Eezibleed to a wide variety of vehicles.
SKU: G4062 Category: Service Tools Tags: brake bleeding, brakes, clutch bleeder, mechanic, service
- Suitable for single handed operation. Uses the air pressure from a spare tyre to effortlessly bleed hydraulic systems.
- Can be used successfully on the following systems: tandem master cylinders without sensors, tandem reservoirs, slave servos, vacuum servos.
- Includes a range of cap & seal sizes: 25mm (Lockheed systems), 27mm (certain VAG systems), 44/45mm (metal Girling reservoirs & all ATE systems), 46mm (certain Girling systems).
- Kit contains: pressure bottle (for new brake fluid), bottle cap assembly, bleed tube set, 5x cap & seal sets, brass reservoir cap fitting, 2x fibre washers, lock nut & hook.
- Also available in the Eezibleed range: The Pro Brake Bleeder, Part No. 77021 & multipurpose caps Part Nos. G4058 (15mm to 67mm neck/bayonet fittings) & 77042 (multi-shape openings up to 80mm).
|Browse by Category|
Brake Bleeding, Service Tools
There are no reviews yet.