Where do we deliver?
One Stop Motorshop operates a cost effective weekday delivery service throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Standard delivery operates between Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 4.00pm.
There is no Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday delivery.
Our Delivery Providers
We work with a number of delivery service providers that will require a signature as proof of delivery.
Terms of Delivery
- We endeavour to deliver most stock items for next working day. Delivery of products that are not in stock usually takes seven to ten days.
- You will be informed within 48hrs of placing your order if there is any delay in your delivery. All orders are dispatched within one working day of receiving payment unless otherwise stated.
- We can deliver to an alternative address other than your billing address if this is more convenient for you (e.g. a work address)
- If you have any concerns regarding your delivery or you have missed an attempted delivery and require a tracking number please contact our Online Customer Services department at email@example.com with your order number between 9:00am and 4.00pm Monday to Thursday.
- Every effort will be made to keep delivery promises given. No liability will be accepted for loss through non delivery or delay.
- Any complaints of shortages of goods, damages to or loss of goods must be notified to One Stop Motorshop in writing within 3 days of delivery and will only be accepted if goods can be examined.
Is there a charge for delivery?
Our delivery charge for Nationwide delivery is €5.
Orders over €75 receive free delivery.
How do I track my order?
To track your delivery or check the status of your order, please contact our Online Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number between 9:00am and 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and one of our team will provide you with a full update.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, do not sign for them and please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within seven days of receipt of the goods. We will help arrange for the return of the goods where we can offer you a refund or credit if applicable.
Can I order from www.onestopmotorshop.ie and collect from the shop?
Yes, you are welcome to order from our website and collect in person from our premises located at:
One Stop Motorshop, Roe House, Dry Arch Business Park, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92NHT0. Please select Click and Collect at the checkout and we will let you know as soon as your order is ready for collection. DO NOT ARRIVE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION.
How can I change or cancel an order?
If you wish to change or cancel an order please contact our team within 4 hours of your order.
Please contact our Online Customer Service department at email@example.com with your order number between 9:00am and 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and we will advice you on the next steps to take. If you have passed the 4 hours you can still contact the team but your order may have been processed.